Duty-Free, Importer, Food Safety, Lacey Act, Other Information Collections Under Review
Comments on the proposed revision and/or extension of the following information collections are due by the dates indicated.
Department of Agriculture
– forms PPQ 505 and 505B, Lacey Act declaration requirement for plants and plant products (comments due by March 29)
Department of Justice
– DEA form 488, application for import quota for ephedrine, pseudoephedrine, and phenylpropanolamine (comments due by March 29)
Food and Drug Administration
– foreign supplier verification programs for food importers (comments due by March 28)
U.S. Customs and Border Protection
– holders or containers that enter duty-free (comments due by April 29)
– importers of merchandise subject to actual use provisions (comments due by April 29)
– form 3171, application-permit-special license unlading-lading-overtime services (comments due by April 30)
– form 1300, vessel entrance or clearance statement (comments due by April 30)
© , Sandler, Travis & Rosenberg, P.A. Originally published in the [03/04/2019] issue of the Sandler, Travis & Rosenberg Trade Report. Reprinted by permission.