E-Commerce, Drawback, Vehicle Import, Product Safety Information Collections Under Review
© , Sandler, Travis & Rosenberg, P.A. Originally published in the [11/18/2019] issue of the Sandler, Travis & Rosenberg Trade Report. Reprinted by permission.
The federal agencies listed below are seeking comments on the proposed extension or revision of information collections concerning the following.
Alcohol and Tobacco Tax and Trade Bureau
– form TTB F 5120.24, drawback on wines exported (comments due by Jan. 17)
– forms TTB F 5100.12 and 5110.67, specific and continuing transportation bonds – distilled spirits or wines withdrawn for transportation to manufacturing bonded warehouse, class six (comments due by Jan. 17)
Consumer Product Safety Commission
– CPSC form 223, third-party conformity assessment body registration form (comments due by Dec. 16)
Environmental Protection Agency
– forms 3520-1, 3520-21, 3520-8, importation of on-highway vehicles and motorcycles and non-road engines, vehicles, and equipment (comments due by Jan. 17)
U.S. Customs and Border Protection
– 321 e-commerce data pilot (comments due by Dec. 16; click here for more information on this pilot)