Welcome to ACELYNK Navigator
Your Open Gateway to U.S. Customs
ABI Filing Solution
ACELYNK’s Navigator Platform is an ACE certified ABI solution focused on compliance, security, and technology, built to accommodate businesses both small and enterprise-level.
Whether a Customs Broker, FTZ & CFS Operator, or a Self-filer, ACELYNK Navigator provides advanced features in an intuitive design so you can conduct your business with a new level of confidence and efficiency.
Get started today by scheduling a live demo of the most advanced and intuitive ABI Filing Solution on the market.
The ACELYNK Navigator Advantage
Fast, Easy and Intuitive to Learn
Navigator Pro uses a familiar, user-friendly UI design that is easy to learn and provides quick and seamless navigation between modules.
Users have complete visibility from a single dashboard of all transaction types and their current status with U.S. customs.
Real-time Connectivity to USCBP and the Governmental Agencies
- Innovative Cloud Technology allows users to experience real-time data exchange with U.S. Customs, eliminating delayed responses on submissions statuses.
- Responses on shipment status are received immediately including ‘May Proceed’ from FDA, ‘Release’ from Customs, and more.
- Out of the box real-time API/EDI capability enables companies to integrate their in-house applications with USCBP and PGA's.
Proactive Regulatory Updates & Automation to Increase Compliance
- Dedicated compliance personnel ensure regulatory mandates are developed and available on time.
- Parts automation ensures users waste no time completing FDA, EPA, and/or other Governmental Agency forms from within an Entry.
- Form automation allows the system to use data from one Customs Form to auto-fill another required Form. E.g., Once a user has completed an ISF Form, they can auto-create the Entry straight from the ISF.
- Automated validation measures within the Navigator system warn users when they use a tariff number subject to specific duties such as Section 301.
Our Focus on Technology and Security Eliminates IT, and Investment in Infrastructure and Personnel
Navigator Pro is hosted on the Microsoft Azure cloud technology, requiring no additional hardware or software installations.
The focus on automation, ease of use, and compliance reduces the need for additional personnel.
Navigator Pro easily integrates with 3rd party systems eliminating human error and reducing costs association with training new personnel.
Multiple Data Centers ensures near non-existent down time and a smooth, uninterrupted, connection to ACE.
We host and manage our platform in a highly secure, fully redundant cloud platform that meets all ISO and security standards.
ACELYNK Navigator Pro
Features at a Glance
Complete ACE Filing Modules include:
- 3461 & 7501 (ACE SE & ACE AE)
- FDA/PN and all active PGA forms
- InBond (7512)
- FTZ (e214)
- AES (Export)
- Truck eManifest
- Section 321
- Duty Drawback
- Query Module for: AIR AMS, Ocean AMS, Bond, Tariff, FIRMS, SCAC, ADD/CVD and Quota
FTZ & CFS Operation
- Built with full inventory control
- Seamlessly integrated with our ISF and InBond modules
- Streamlines Tally-in’s from ISF to InBond to e214 and Tally-Out withdrawals, IE, and T&E.
- Comes with all required quarterly and annual reporting
Technology and More...
- Immediate ABI updates—receive updates and alerts in real time
- EDI (Electronic Data Interchange) and API Available
- Go Paperless! - Document Imaging System
- ERP Integration
- Integrated QuickBooks Accounting (Available for QuickBooks Online and Desktop versions)
- Billing Integration with External System as Required