ACELYNK Type 86 Large Volume Upload
ACELYNK Entry Type 86 Mass Upload feature provides a faster, less complex process, for Entry and Release of Section 321 low-valued shipments. Our Large Volume Upload feature, or EDI/API option, for Entry Type 86 provides the ability to load thousands of House Bills from a single Excel Sheet and create individual Cargo Release entries, which can then be submitted for release with the click of a button.
The system has several built-in intelligent functions that eliminate tedious and time-consuming tasks, including:
- Automatically analyzes and determines all applicable PGA flags as soon as House Bills are uploaded
- Allows for mass disclaim of PGA's across the entire entry set
- Clearly displays PGA flags that are not able to be disclaimed
- Allows for mass replace of HTS codes across the entire entry set
- Filter and segregate entries based on their status: On Hold, Rejected, Accepted, and Released
Ask how you can utilize ACELYNK API or SFTP to automate and upload thousands of House Bills in seconds.
What is Section 321 Entry Type 86?
Filers now have the option to clear large-volume, low value goods ($800 or less), through an ACE ABI provider without having to pay duties or taxes; including goods subject to CBP partner government agency requirements.
Filing Entry Type 86 via ABI is an easier, less time consuming process, for Entry and Release of Section 321 low-valued shipments.